single cam daily feels like im driving in mud passing 4k

Ok so, from about idle to 2k feels slugish then power kicks in from 2-4k after that it feels like ur driving through mud. Any suggestions on what might be happening (it has no evap we had to take it off on track it was clogged,but I'm sure all the hoses are leak proof) literally sprayed the whole engine bay with carb cleaner)

Check you fpr it could be bad too. I had a weird problem like that on my dual cam. Squeeze the return line as hard as you can.. to hold extra pressure in the rails.. if it revs up cleaner that means it was running lean... I dunno lol just give it a try.

Nouhh it has coils lol. And awsome daily . @infected how do I check codes if it doesn't even have a place for a check engine light?

again people. sohc piggy. i has no check engine light as in the bulb/slot doesnt exist.. i know how to check codes ive done it countless times with the s14

again people. sohc piggy. i has no check engine light as in the bulb/slot doesnt exist.. i know how to check codes ive done it countless times with the s14

i believe you have to pull out the computer and there should be two bulbs there. check the fsm to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom