sideways88= Legit

Alright just like I promised to this h*e, I'm going to write him one of the best feedback of his life.

Ok so lets go in order...

1st thing: 5 lug conversion w/tires- Ok so i bought a complete 5 lug conversion from an S14 for my S13. He gave me everything that i needed for the swap and even included wheels with tires for a very good price. It's been almost a month since ive had them and everything works great. The tires have like 80% thread. I got a bargain from this guy so for this :bigthumbu

2nd: RB20DET Swap into my S13- When i went to buy the 5 lug i told him i was looking around for shops to do my swap in. I told him what i wanted and he gave me a great price for the swap. From there it all went uphill. This guy took me to go purchase my engine all the way to Palm Beach. Checked the engine out back and forth. He gave me a thumbs up to buy the engine. He brought the engine to his house. All this for a price tht cannot be stated;)
I left my car there that same day and he quickly had the Ka out cleaned the engine bay and prepped the bay for the RB. He guided me in buying all the parts needed to put it in. What can i say, he was patient enough for the parts to get here which took like two weeks. He helped me sell some of the stuff that i had left over too. I also have to give him props for putting up with all the stupid questions i asked him during the process. I still dont know how he didn't strangle me. The engine was finished on Sunday and until now there has been nothing wrong with the car. Hes also stayed in touch after the swap to check up on how the car is running. :bigthumbu

Overall: This guy is one of the most legit ni**as ive met. Will do buisness with this guy for as long as i have a 240. Any parts you guys need he is bound to have it and any engine swap you have in mind give this guy a call. I can guarantee only great quality from this guy. :cool:

It's amazing how ppl act in front of you but over the web they are different ppl that goes towards u Crazywhiteboy that comment u made was unnecessary

... I was saying I'm riding your cock too.

You've always been good to me...

Sorry, I'm not good at gay jokes. Fixed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom