sick twincharged s15 on bags & crazy dash

noLSDneeded

Hasiel Mena-dats da name
Driver
check this shit out, badass freggin s15, wicked lookin dash full of gauges, sick wheels, twincharged motor, and he went a lil ghetto with bags lol sick though!
[yt]4SjNgVH_HN0[/yt]

And heres tsuchiya having a lil bit of trouble getting used to the quick response from the supercharger drifting it. Took him some practice to get used to.
[yt]AuJEXp-EKso[/yt]

Last edited by a moderator:
sidewayzpimpn said:
PLAYA WHY U HATIN LMAO DAT SHIT IZ SICK..GET LIKE HIM :laugh:

Almost as cool as the douche locally who put a PS2 cut into the dash of his S15!

the car looks sick.... i will have to agree with zak on the dash and bags tho..i would never put bags on a drift car

AKsamuraiS14 said:
the car looks sick.... i will have to agree with zak on the dash and bags tho..i would never put bags on a drift car

i agree about the bags on a drift car...but a daily....just gangster!

i wonder what the story is on the dash. seems like thy mirrored the driver side to match the passenger side... which means that there could be a potenial LHD s15 dash out there somewhere...

if s15;s went to europe they got converted. i remember seeing a baby blue r34 in like a super street or some shit that they did a lhd conversion to.

also dom.

WERES MY $50??????

There is so much power to be made with a twin charged setup if properly thought out. Its not even funny. Blow everything you know about power output out of the water. And it will retain such a wide power band, oh la la. Think, 4 cylinder, 700 whp from 3500-7500 rpm, with equal torque.

Its one of the things I would love to do for the crazy factor.

Last edited:
The bags arent necessarily bad guys..... there are some companies (yes very few) selling true performance bag setups. Somehow they are able to work opposite of normal bags, so when you lower the car, the ride actually goes stiffer in order to not bottom, and actually handle better then you raise it and it softens. Who knows if these are those or not, but they do exist.

240SicknessX said:
There is so much power to be made with a twin charged setup if properly thought out. Its not even funny. Blow everything you know about power output out of the water. And it will retain such a wide power band, oh la la. Think, 4 cylinder, 700 whp from 3500-7500 rpm, with equal torque.

Its one of the things I would love to do for the crazy factor.

yeah i wish i had the mula to do it, but let me ask you do you have to custom fab some kinda a valve to switch between SC and turbo?

Back
Top Bottom