Sick As F*** Skateboard video.

Roly D Sauce

Bent Rims and Tickets v.1
Staff member
Driver
[ame="http://vimeo.com/13671577"]Burn Ignite :: Ride :: feat Steve Berra (OFFICIAL HD) on Vimeo[/ame]

hmm skating on fire...where have I seen that before?

The End, Heath Kirchart and Jeremy Klein in $1000 suits.

Sick video, some tricks were mad! (1:50) But is just me or do some parts look too "digital"? i.e that dude at 2:04 looks like he's wearing nothing but a regular tshirt wonder if thats real...

hmm skating on fire...where have I seen that before?

The End, Heath Kirchart and Jeremy Klein in $1000 suits.

Sick video, some tricks were mad! (1:50) But is just me or do some parts look too "digital"? i.e that dude at 2:04 looks like he's wearing nothing but a regular tshirt wonder if thats real...

holy crap i remember that....good ol days

wow. i remember watching a vhs tape of flip sorry years ago and think, wow what sick quailty...ha, what a joke compared to now.

why does everyone say they miss skating? are you not allowed to anymore? if i brought a mini ramp to events would anyone skate?

why does everyone say they miss skating? are you not allowed to anymore? if i brought a mini ramp to events would anyone skate?

well i for one have a bum leg from a motorcycle accident which i can barely ollie anymore. i still ride around parks and what not. just cant do any of the tech stuff i used to about 8 years ago when i was heavy into it!

Back
Top Bottom