should i do this trade.

i work at Pettit racing and all we build is rotaries.. The shop has built countless of track cars.. ran the Rolex 24hr race at Daytona 4 times and finished every time. I myself am new to rotaries and am not a tech.. but i was talking to the boss today and he was telling me about a motor he built that lasted 5 years and logged 60k miles on the track only!!! and never once had the owner had any problems.. just dont let it overheat and change the oil in it regularly and it'll last he says.

I myself dont think its a fair trade just cause of what you got in the car vs what he has done to it.. I think he should give you a lil cash... but thats me and my .02

Yeah reliability isn't an issue, it's usually user error. Run enough fuel, don't run too much timing and you're good. Dan (white fc) has had the same engine in his car the whole time he's been drifting. My engine has been in my car for over a year, granted I haven't driven very much. Talk to any of the SR guys on here making decent power that actually drive. I know of quite a few people that go through SRs like they're KAs or something.

same for me had mines for years and never needed a rebuild and i knew nothing about the motor just keep up with it and it was good but my question would be why would this guy want to trade his car?

i beat the crap out of my sr and it hasnt realy been giving me any problems, but then again ive only been drifting for 7 months. i dont think u should do it but its not up to me, if your used to ur car then why switch it up and get an fc? with lowering springs in the front lol why the hell would someone only lower the front

unless its a 97 twin turbo rx7 keep walking.......even tho im one of the only people who don't like sr20s ill go with the sr20 on this keep

unless its a 97 twin turbo rx7 keep walking.......even tho im one of the only people who don't like sr20s ill go with the sr20 on this keep

you might have to trade em 2 sr20 240s for that maybe 2 s14s with sr20s for a 97... especially since they only brought over fds from 93-95 but they made em till 2003..

when i had an SR, i put 40k miles on it, first 10k at 240whp, 10k-18k at 320 whp 18k-29k at 360whp 30k-40k at 410whp then i melted a piston, and thats when i drove it daily :(

Back
Top Bottom