Shopping online

Emeru

Driver
I usually just add to cart and pay. But then again ive never really ordered anything online more then 300 dollars. But im looking to order a GT2871R which is in the 1000+ range, so im just looking for advice.

I was wondering what do you guys usually do ? Do you guys call in and maybe try to work on the price a bit? E-mail the salesperson ?

What kinds things do you ask/ tell the salesmen to maybe help you on the price when calling in?

Call more than one place. make them aware you are looking to buy, and are looking for the best deal. They would rather make 100$ less on the sale than have the other company get the sale.

You sound just like my boss in the meeting we had yesterday.

To the OP like said call up and find the best price. See if the company you want to buy from will price match or come close to it. Just let them know you've bought from them before and you like their service but this other guy has it cheaper and see what he can do. When I buy things I will pay a few bucks more if I have to and get it from someone I like. That's just me though.

Business as usual - add to cart - pay

You could call and place the order over the phone as well and possibly get hooked up on shipping and you'll get a real answer on stock status if its not instock

^Yep what Big Mike Said. You might get a discount on shipping on the item. But I doubt youll get a chunk of change off the asking price of the turbo.

Call more than one place. make them aware you are looking to buy, and are looking for the best deal. They would rather make 100$ less on the sale than have the other company get the sale.

thanks guys will keep that in mind, just trying to make sure i can get the best price out there.

this is exactly what i was looking for thanks for the info sir.

Back
Top Bottom