Shift-Lock Presents OSW Drift Practice #5 May 14th 2006

damnnit!! I want this to happen i wish i could afford to buy a couple more spots just to make sure this happens I'll have to find daneil tonight and make him reg

Yeah Rob if we get close but are not quite there can will all pay just a little bit more to make it happen?

if we get close the track will work with us but i'm not settling for anything less then 15 drivers......

But i'm gonna loose big either way which I don't really mind cause it comes from the money we made on the first couple of events but I hate loosing that money cause I was hopeing to use it for rental of a better track at the end of the year.

so basically 4more spots min and we could do a closed track. I'd be up for that since I don't care if spectators see it or not just as long as crew can still come in. i'll throw in another $30 if that will help.

Piner said:
so basically 4more spots min and we could do a closed track. I'd be up for that since I don't care if spectators see it or not just as long as crew can still come in. i'll throw in another $30 if that will help.

That's what i'm talking about... Anyway make that three once I get my registration in.

Umm... I need to know if the event is going to happen so I don't drive all the way to O-Town just to find out it's cancled... I would be leaving tomarrow afternoon.

Sorry I mainly check Floridadrift and I had posted it there yesterday. Thought everyone would get word of it. See you guys tomorrow 8am.

i'll be there... I didn't get my diff welded in time though. I couldn't get ahold of the guy who was gonna do it. I need to get an arc welder :(

Damn man im sorry for not showing up, i got your call and everything but 2 days before my harness shorted out and cought on fire and i was scrambling to get it fixed but of course couldnt b/c one thing was going bad after another, its still not running and i wasnt sure if it was ganna happen or not...but ill for sure be at the next one bro, and ill be prepared this time, i just hope we dont have to scramble for drivers like last time.

Back
Top Bottom