im 16 i wanna go but
for OSW u have to be 18 right ?
thanks

Duck said:
How old do u have to be to enter
im 16 i wanna go but
for OSW u have to be 18 right ?
thanks

I dont know if theres an age limit but if there is im positive its not 18 b/c adam was doin it when he was 16 so i dont think youll have a problem but people need to register so we can make this thing happen and not wait 2 months til july for the next one

Mother Fuxtors you better get registering I don't want to loose this event because you guys can't get your acts together!! i'm registering Monday.

i thought jdm superstars were registering for this event.. what happened? if i get the new car running decent maybe i'll drive the timebomb up there

There is like only 5 people I am so entering!! got the goodish suspension in the rear of the s12 now Its so ****ing tyte! too bad the diff wont be welded and we wont have the good tires on the front but who the **** cares on tuesday im preregging this ****

DrumFunKen said:
If 15 people don't sign up by wednesday it will be cancelled.

I posted this on Florida Fail and it got deleted.. it seems my language was a little to harsh.

Register now people!... if this event is cancled I will hunt you failures down and piss in your gas tanks!

I was going to stop by on the way down from ALT (formulaD), but will have to rush coming down cause of mother's day & dads's birthday.

whats the count now rob? cuz i know of about 6 more people that want to register but if its still 5 then theres no point but if theres like 10 people then ill tell em to reg

I signed up today, and so did Piner (not listed quite yet). Should leave 5 slots left to make the total of 15 needed.

10 spots left.

we need 20 not 15 for the event to run...........

Reg will stay open till friday to see if we get enough.

Back
Top Bottom