Shift-Lock.com OSW Drift Practice #2 - Video Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got alot of video of you bill i just need to find time to dump it on to mikes computer

Piner said:
I got alot of video of you bill i just need to find time to dump it on to mikes computer

piner i want my in car pleaseeeeeee :)

yeah there was nothing useful of the run that mike (TheXev) went with you he got mostly the dash and the floor and the a pillar he sucks at camera work his camera priviliges have been revoked

Sent:
1. ONE80ESSEX
2. Ayes
3. ienjoydrifting
4. ScubaSteve
5. Piner

Enjoy!

hachibill said:
all vids of me and tandem stuffeses please. hachibill86@hotmail.com tanks you

I tried sending you the video through e-mail, but it was too big to handle (20.5 MB's). The only other alternative is if I send you the video through AIM. Let me know what you want to do.

I'd like some video of my baby before she went smash. Perferably me driving. I had a grey helmet on JR has a Black and red.

DrumFunKen said:
I'd like some video of my baby before she went smash. Perferably me driving. I had a grey helmet on JR has a Black and red.

I'm sorry but I don't have any footage of you driving your car. Only footage I have is JR driving your car. If you'd like I could pull up video from the past Orlando events. I know I have footage of you from OSW #1 and the Ter-Tech Drift Competition where you kicked your bumper. Let me know what you would like to do.

thanks bladder, thats definetly a kick *** spot to film, better than the infield

There's the Crash-O-Rama video where we both slid with Harri. Wasnt the best quality but hey.... I love remembering what it felt to slide to a crowd in the thousands of people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom