she lost it there for a sec

i kind of wish she was president. this would be like every press conference/ speaking event... lol. what a bitch- but she's right

^....ur a fool..... one woman will bring down america....

KEEP EM IN THE KITCHEN

haha, i laughed my ass off at that stupid bitch.... she had to send bill over to north korea to free the prisoners too.

i kind of wish she was president. this would be like every press conference/ speaking event... lol. what a bitch- but she's right

Right or righteous?

Imagine a world that never saw bill clinton.

Guess where hillary would be...nowhere. She'll always be in bill's shadow (in the public's eye) b/c that's where she was born.

she's right about getting pissed about the question. She's in the 4th highest position in the country and people ask her about her husband and not any real issues. It's like news. people are more interested in some dead child molester's paternity test (he' he') than any news about the wars in iraq/ afg.

I still think its righteous. Turns out the translator asked the question wrong. In a position like that, you represent the country. You don't blow up and get bent out of shape over nothing. and welcome to liberal media movement. they don't want to paint a bad picture for obama (yet).

Back
Top Bottom