shappa, you just got served

Captain Ben

Hypermiler
Staff member
omyFUPl.jpg

this is pretty serious.. now to touch on the subject real quick.. what is the deal with dudes feeling the need to compliment another dudes beard as if it was chicks talking about some fancy bag or shoes or something.. i cant go anywhere in public without some hipster having to feel the need to express their opinion and fanaticism about my beard.. just grow your own. just had to get that off my chest because its really starting to bug me.. i mean literally it happens everyday. is todays youthful society on the :ghey: side?

I actually compliment a nice beard, not because I have a thing for bearded men, it's because my girlfriend won't let me grow one and my job won't let me have one, so when I see someone with a beard, it's because I envy them for having one because I can't. When I worked in a shop, I had a full beard but now I work in a bank so they don't allow me

i totally understand complimenting , but im sure you dont compliment and then try to have an hour conversation about it.. but here is the thing i dont have a super crazy awesome beard to me its a bitch beard still. so thats where the weirdness comes in. LOL idk just thought id share some insight.

i get what your saying bro.. theres a few hipsters in my building that have spotty ass beards and try to talk to me about beard products.... yea.... gets annoying..

i get what your saying bro.. theres a few hipsters in my building that have spotty ass beards and try to talk to me about beard products.... yea.... gets annoying..

DUDE EXACTLY, you dont even know the amount of times i got asked what i do to my beard to get it so " killer" , my response is always the same.. dont shave.. thats it.. i mean my genetics also helps , but whatever. LOL

Pretty awesome beard but everyone is jumping on the beard bandwagon and with no shave November coming up I'm sure more hipster beard fanboys will jump on board the bandwagon. I think I'm gonna shave it off.

DUDE EXACTLY, you dont even know the amount of times i got asked what i do to my beard to get it so " killer" , my response is always the same.. dont shave.. thats it.. i mean my genetics also helps , but whatever. LOL

to fuck with these scene, emo, hipsters...l i started telling them to grow a thick glorious beard you need to add massive amounts of fiber to their diets. like 3 fiber bars a day and add fiber powder to your coffee.... hopefully they shit their brains out for a few days till the realize whats going on...

I get free stuff and complements all the time for my awesome beard....

I'm lying, I'm 32 and can't grow facial hair to save my life :(

Back
Top Bottom