SFLDrifters.com BBQ - August 16

Are you going to the BBQ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
like bladder said earlier have all the fun you want, but this is my work place so if you wreck it you will be asked to leave. Also, it'd be pretty awesome if some people went and picked up some dodgeballs and such to use and donate to the park. The county is low on money so the kids that attend the park will greatly appreciate some new equipment.
Thats very noble. I might do that for both SFLD and da kids. seriously. dodge ball is mad fun

like bladder said earlier have all the fun you want, but this is my work place so if you wreck it you will be asked to leave. Also, it'd be pretty awesome if some people went and picked up some dodgeballs and such to use and donate to the park. The county is low on money so the kids that attend the park will greatly appreciate some new equipment.

i think i will donate my soccer/basketball :bigthumbu

Can we have a big dodge ball turney? I'd be down to throw some objects at pol from here hehe. I'll bring ice. I got 2 coolers but I'm trying to get 2 more b4 Sunday so bladder put me down for that I guess. But yea umm dodgeball for real

Elliot, i will bring some extra fun stuff i have at home to donate.
Bladder, I am bringing 3 large Pizzas

Bring gloves so you can all get owned by me at softball... thank you..

ill be coming too.
bladder put me up for Chips and soda.

:bigthumbu
long time ive been waiting for this, too bad my car is loung goung.

one question stella?, yueingling?, or Blue moon? open to any others

Strong bow!
Blue moon!
or
guiness.

Last edited:
Can we have a big dodge ball turney? I'd be down to throw some objects at pol from here hehe. I'll bring ice. I got 2 coolers but I'm trying to get 2 more b4 Sunday so bladder put me down for that I guess. But yea umm dodgeball for real

+5 on the dodgeball. That shit would be sick. We all have some stress to relieve :laugh:

Some more things I want to mention:

1. MAKE SURE TO CAST YOUR VOTE IN THIS THREAD'S POLL. That is the only way you'll be able to enter the building in which we'll be in. We will be making a list out of the people who voted "Yes" and "Maybe" to verify your eligibility to enter. Vote or Die!

2. If you need to contact me for whatever reason, the best way to do so is through AIM.

3. Take ID in case we have to verify your age.

4. Again I want to point out that if you want to bring something, please PM me.

5. THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT. Parking space is very limited, so try to carpool as much as you can. I'm being serious.

might invade with the rest of Hialeah and JDMS!​
I only ask that you guys behave yourselves if you do decide to go. If not there will be consequences both here and on JDMS.

Bladder, I am bringing 3 large Pizzas

One of them better have pineapple.

How big are the coolers?

Last edited:
id love to go, but im am unfuckenbelievably broke. havent even been able to slide in forever. sucks

One of them is a 12gal and the others should be about the same. I'm gonna try to bring 3 or 4 coolers full of ice. I'll probably get the ice when I'm close by so it doesn't melt on the way there. I'm not mr.freeze LOL that's what I can contribute with. Make sure someone brings cups... Lots of cups

Back
Top Bottom