Sfldrifters BBQ PICS Thread!!!

look at that j30 lookin clean in da background. we need springs and and 18"s on the real...

awesome pics, I didn't know you shot for myculture? lol.

STP03bluesi said:
Hopefully Ill see you all sooner than that :bigthumbu You all drifting in the Moroso event?

If my car isn't being a little whore like it has been, yes zir! were on the list! :bigthumbu

suaknee said:
look at that j30 lookin clean in da background. we need springs and and 18"s on the real...

awesome pics, I didn't know you shot for myculture? lol.

Talked with meg and grabbed a logo :bigthumbu

Aerok180 said:
If my car isn't being a little whore like it has been, yes zir! were on the list! :bigthumbu

Sounds good!

jdmnismo300 said:
awesome pics lol did u guys buy the possum plz tell me u didnt just pik it up lol

The possum was in our yard scared. So alaina picked him up. She is a Animal Control officer for the county. She is actually gonna use him as a teaching. Just like our 2 cats and 2 bofo toads.

jdm ae86t said:
Nice pics STP03bluesi. We need one with all the members's cars of Never Lift in it. Hopefully that can be arranged at Moroso.

Sounds good. :bigthumbu

charlie a.k.a. chuck said:
thats pecause you didnt have your car parked in the right place, o and how come no pictures o that ranger i mean wtf. and why do you have a poseim (sp)

well thats because i guess only the select cars were aloud to park in the front....oh well my 240s will get love together one day!

Very nice pics indeed! Anyone snap one of mine(white S13 w/ red meshies)??? :confused:

And where are the drive along pics??! :bigthumbu

ok little late but here are some of my pics, I'm not posting cars cause we got other people for that.

CIMG2077.jpg

CIMG2078.jpg

CIMG2080.jpg

CIMG2094.jpg

CIMG2099.jpg

CIMG2100.jpg

CIMG2104.jpg

CIMG2108.jpg

CIMG2110.jpg

CIMG2115.jpg

CIMG2126.jpg

CIMG2128.jpg

CIMG2131.jpg

CIMG2134.jpg

and now for my to 3

nice cars get the best models
CIMG2098.jpg

I've been friends with Erik for over 2 1/2 years and this was the first time I've seen this
CIMG2130.jpg

and I guess he looked so good with shoes on that this followed
CIMG2132.jpg

CIMG2135.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my god.. LMAO.. wow.. =) GO NAT! <3\

Nice pics Juan! :bigthumbu

My few pics with be up tonight. Been so busy.

Last edited:
LOL that was priceless. lmao...and erick wearing shoes i had to get in on that one, thats something we may never see again

Back
Top Bottom