SFLD Bankers/Business men & women

Gil

Daily Driving
Driver
Anyone here in banking,finance, or real estate?

I am licensed Real Estate agent/mortgage broker specializing in bank owned Foreclosures and distressed income property. Just thought it would be a good idea to network with some fellow drifters in the same or related field.

my mom is a licensed real estate agent and my mother inlaw is a stock broker, my wife did work at the bank for like 5 years.

I'm trying to buy a house. What's up with the FHA 3.5% down loans!? Holler at me...100% Serious

I am in banking for 6 years

Asst Manager at BankAtlantic

Owner of uniform company as well

Last edited:
I'm trying to buy a house. What's up with the FHA 3.5% down loans!? Holler at me...100% Serious

lol...

to be honest FHA has some sick programs but you have to have solid documented income for 2 years and decent credit ( i would say 680 or better) but on a side note, you would be surprised at the deals you can get paying with cash + private financing (aka hard-money or Private Equity)

I can get you 3/2's CBS (concrete block) houses in Broward for under $100K. I mean they need work (like cosmetics and light rehab) but once you fix it up and own the property for at least a year you can refinance into an FHA loan and pull out some equity!!

lol am i speaking chinese...or do you follow?

and fuck what you heard!

NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!!

Last edited:
own and operate a ecommerce store and also co-owner creator of a second one. Also work with a couple friends doing online business marketing and SEO. do you have a website with all of your listings?

own and operate a ecommerce store and also co-owner creator of a second one. Also work with a couple friends doing online business marketing and SEO. do you have a website with all of your listings?

We have a company website but those are for acquisitions (when someone wants to sell our property to us)

any of those that want to be on my mailing list..PM me im not fucking around when i say this. i can get you houses under $100K that are not short-sales or any of that bullshit. if any of you are serious contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh ok, we could still get your business out there in front of other people on specially ranking high on google. we could write a ton of articles and get you insane amount of links and definitly get you more business. Also do consulting for a year for a small fee which includes meetings in person/phone doesnt matter, need anything were here to help in any way

lol...

to be honest FHA has some sick programs but you have to have solid documented income for 2 years and decent credit ( i would say 680 or better) but on a side note, you would be surprised at the deals you can get paying with cash + private financing (aka hard-money or Private Equity)

I can get you 3/2's CBS (concrete block) houses in Broward for under $100K. I mean they need work (like cosmetics and light rehab) but once you fix it up and own the property for at least a year you can refinance into an FHA loan and pull out some equity!!

lol am i speaking chinese...or do you follow?

and fuck what you heard!

NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!!

I have been doing massive amounts of research on FHA and some conventional loans, its been a few years since I left the mortgage game so I kinda remembered some stuff from the passed. From what the lenders I have been speaking to in the passed couple of weeks say that minimum credit score is 620 and two year work history is not required but will really help you out. I have been searching the MLS the passed few weeks and have found some ridiculous deals… 3/2 single family homes in Weston for about 130k, a few 2/2 condos for about 80k and even saw a few places out on downtown Ft. Lauderdale for about 120k. Your absolutely right, now is the time to buy, I’m waiting for my credit score to jump back up some (was an idiot and let my brother buy a TV under my name and he lost his job) before I start throwing in offers on a couple places I’ve seen. Im not sure if you can help me out on a finding a lender who doesn’t require 2 year doc and will work with a low credit score? My father is willing to do a joint application; I’ll have about 20k ready for a down as well. If you have some spare time let me know if you can come up with something.
Thanks,
Pancho

FranciscoMassonM5@gmail.com

I've been in banking for 4 1/2 years. I'm at Bank of America in Wealth Management Banking (Client's who have 500k-3mm) I handle mostly CRE and auto/boat/plane loans.

FHA Loan Qualifying Summary
FHA loans are the easiest type of real estate mortgage loan to qualify for. The FHA guidelines for loan qualification are the most flexible of all mortgage loans that require less than 5% down payment.

Following is the basic FHA loan qualification guidelines.

Two Years of steady employment, preferably with same employer.
Last two years Income should be the same or increasing.
Credit report should typically have less than two thirty day lates in last two years with a minimum credit score of 580 or higher or no credit score at all.
Bankruptcy's must be at least two years old, with perfect credit since discharge.
Foreclosure's must be at least three years old, with perfect credit since.
Your new mortgage payment should be approximately 30% of your gross (before taxes) income.
These are some of the most basic of FHA guidelines for qualifying for a FHA loan. If you have answered yes to most of these statements, you probably qualify for a FHA mortgage loan.

im a finance and psychology major at FGCU and currently the vice president of the financial managers association, i have about 2 years left so i like to network and get to know people. (no im not a sophmore, im a senior but dual-degrees keep me in school)

hi future co-workers/mentors.

Back
Top Bottom