Sex

you put them on the forhead ... or in the mouth... mouth is different, but from what i heard its a bunch of guys puttin there nuts on someones forhead and taking a picture.. which any 2 (or more) MEN with their pants down [together] in the same area is hella gay...

^ So all sports with locker rooms are gay.... yeah thats the way I thought about it too :bigthumbu

no no, sports w/ locker rooms ARE gay... EXCEPT @ a professional level (ex. NFL, NBA, etc.)... for millions, i wouldnt mind

wtf

POLE-POSITION said:
an innocent walk to the car. and slideways240 is on his way here damn im glad it was done and over with before his headlights came around the corner and pointed straight at us. I'm not even gonna tell him and just let him read this later.......lol i'll make him stand in the spot than laugh. then say nothing.

wtf

Flatline slider said:
sex should be an olimpic sport enought said
((dont mind my spelling))
My friend had playboy channel and I clicked on it and there was a sex competition... or I guess a sex off. I dont know what it was called but it was in like japan and judges judged to see which couple fucked best. It was weeeeiird.

Back
Top Bottom