Sex

^ FTW, lol I never knew starting this thread would get so big. We all now know everyone LOVES sex, some people loving weird sex? But that's alright lol [=

MoparKitty said:
Mmmmm ... seeeeeex ... Heeeeeeee ^^!!!!!

Speaking of which ... I'm due for some sex.

... Some more :D

I was wondering when the perv would come back(that's a lot coming from me) :laugh: . That's cool at least you have the honesty to say what many other girls are afraid to say :bigthumbu .

oralDrift said:
idk why maybe you'd get tired of sex but you dont you can go on forever just like this forum

Hahaha, that's right! :D

The Redline 03 said:
I was wondering when the perv would come back(that's a lot coming from me) :laugh: . That's cool at least you have the honesty to say what many other girls are afraid to say :bigthumbu .

Yeah, been gone for a little bit cause of school ... had finals and such. But yeah, I be back. :p

JDMCoupe said:
^ FTW, lol I never knew starting this thread would get so big. We all now know everyone LOVES sex, some people loving weird sex? But that's alright lol [=

Where's your sexy cleavage pic?? You said you wanted sexy comments ... I suggested you post a sexy cleavage pic ... still waiting, it seems. :p

LOL this thread is hilarious to read...I love it even though i only posted like 3 times lol.... im gonna have to make a few more phone calls after readin all this lol you can neve have too much sex.......well atleast i cant. :bigthumbu

MoparKitty said:
Where's your sexy cleavage pic?? You said you wanted sexy comments ... I suggested you post a sexy cleavage pic ... still waiting, it seems. :p
Sorry I don't have a camera at the moment, but when I do I will [=. Lol. Shirt of or teaser pulling down my shirt. :rolleyes:

PlatanoDrifter said:
LOL this thread is hilarious to read...I love it even though i only posted like 3 times lol.... im gonna have to make a few more phone calls after readin all this lol you can neve have too much sex.......well atleast i cant. :bigthumbu

LoL ... +1 ... Definately can never have too much sex.

JDMCoupe said:
Sorry I don't have a camera at the moment, but when I do I will [=. Lol. Shirt of or teaser pulling down my shirt. :rolleyes:

Whatever turns you on... :p

Back
Top Bottom