Seriously....Lady Has Miscarrage and Keeps It *NSFW*

BTW, her children are scarred for life... "My brother looks like Beef Jerky!"

You know that kids gonna grow up making action figures out of beef jerky and be like "this is my brother hes a super hero weeee" *munch*

I wonder if they'll make him a little house to be in out just stick him in the middle of the dinner table as decoration.

You know that kids gonna grow up making action figures out of beef jerky and be like "this is my brother hes a super hero weeee" *munch*

I wonder if they'll make him a little house to be in out just stick him in the middle of the dinner table as decoration.

LMAO @ Decoration! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Put him on the wedding cake as the Groom...

you u guys are sick lol

besides the pictures disturbing i mean seeing that shit on a cake at a wedding ??

and while ur eating dinner a fuckin decoration ?? WTF !?? LMFAO

She keeps it because it took thousands of dollars in liquor to get the guy drunk enough to fuck her.....and she can't afford that shit again!

LMAO @ Decoration! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Put him on the wedding cake as the Groom...

Christmas tree decoration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL make him the angel!

Last edited:
She keeps it because it took thousands of dollars in liquor to get the guy drunk enough to fuck her.....and she can't afford that shit again!

Christmas tree decoration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL make him the angel!

Damn... even if I was drunk... It wouldn't happen...

She probably bent over in the field, and waited for a horse, or bull, or dog to come by... And if I was a farm animal, I still wouldn't hit that...... :p

That shit is just fucked up. She is keeping it for religion purposes? What kind of fucked up religion is that? People in this world are losing their minds! Their entire family is going to be fucked up for life because her "religion" tells her to keep a miscarraged baby.

What is the world coming to?

lmfao at this thread. I havent looked at te pictures yet becuase il probably vomit but reading the posts make it so damn tempting

wtf keep it?! for how long you can't raise a dead baby! and were is manny on this topic he is always always making fucked up comments about dead babies

I'm yo kid foo
slim_jim.jpg

well all of u making jokes about jerky baby are fucking nuts, and going to hell...:mad:

we all know that shit is barBQ style...

1bcbf7a2dd08739b_m.jpg

Last edited:
omg....that would be perfect super old pic i made lmao, i dont have it...someone might.....

dam, this shit is just disturbing... there has to be some kind of law about this. and that shit sure as hell isnt sanitary. what the fuck is this world coming to. i understand being fucked up in the head after a miscarriage but this is just taking it to the next level

Back
Top Bottom