Serious potential Trueno. . .

GO TO FAST N IT WILL FLIP! HAHA
My old boos at Drag has a 2JZ -> 3.3LChevy 3spd Celica. Now that is a terror!

that's crazy...seems flawless and has some pretty good ideas i'm gonna steal like the hydraulic hood shocks!!

WannaBDrifter said:
That car is straight out of Tokyo Extreme Racer 3. AE86 with 2jz swaps
that game pwns huh. I love the 240Z and the Starion battles they sneak up on you. Now lets go find some wanderers lol.

lol ae86 wangan...NEVER wayyyyyyyy too light imo

You would be surprised man, have you seen the Tri-rotor ae86 on the highway vid? You just need to know where to add weight, aerodynamics(wider rims and tires, wide body kit, more aerodynamic front bumper, build wider fenders in such a way to create downforce, use spoilers under the car similiar to the newer Ferraris for downforce, basically F1 engineering, upgraded brakes, etc) and also add a Nascar or WRC style roll cage inside. You dont want to play with your life at those speeds. If someone can build an ae86 for Super GT(formerly JGTC) I'm sure they can build one for wangan, all you need, like always is lots of $$$.

Nelvis138 said:
that game pwns huh. I love the 240Z and the Starion battles they sneak up on you. Now lets go find some wanderers lol.

Yeah, I just did a couple of days ago an RB26 swap to a Cappuccino, that thing is crazy fast, but it overheats too much. That game is crazy dude. :)

WannaBDrifter said:
Yeah, I just did a couple of days ago an RB26 swap to a Cappuccino, that thing is crazy fast, but it overheats too much. That game is crazy dude. :)
thats my favorite part when you go out and battle all night and you get pwned by your own engine.

Nelvis138 said:
thats my favorite part when you go out and battle all night and you get pwned by your own engine.

I love that game, have you passed it Nelvis, the last wanderer requires you to have a sheetload of cash, the only way you can get the amount of money that guy wants is through gameshark OR play the game for eternity.

Potential for burn-outs and drag strips but that's about. Even a 3S is too much weight for the front end of that car...think of how piss-poor handling will be with a much taller and much longer motor.

I agree with Anthony. That car's weight distribution is completely off the chart with a heavy inline-6er there.

It looks nice and all that, but that car is way too light overall to be throwing big engines in the front.

Yeah like I said anything is possible with lots of $$$. But yeah it would be too nose heavy unless you do the modifications I said before.

WannaBDrifter said:
I love that game, have you passed it Nelvis, the last wanderer requires you to have a sheetload of cash, the only way you can get the amount of money that guy wants is through gameshark OR play the game for eternity.
No I barely ever finish games anymore. Women rule and ruin at the same time :( You can't be at home with your girl and play video games non stop without getting the get out if you don't want to spend time speech. Unless you get with a gamer :eek:

Back
Top Bottom