Sebring video

dang that vid is sweet. It would be sick to go faster there, but they need more cones. It was hard for me to tell where I was, or where I was going on the track. Cone courses are easy at places like the fair grounds where it's really slow, but when you're coming in at 90+mph and maintaining a really fast slide, the cones being all spread out makes it confusing. Any faster without more visual markers and I would be really afraid of flying off into the swamp on the first turn.

thank you! I'm uploading another one same stuff different song I'll post it when I get home from work! I use adobe premeire, it's simple and you can use adobe after effects to make your videos better. It's a great system to learn on.

who's incar was that at the end? got a huge shifter but you grabbed it at the base lol

sounds like a rex for sure, I assume JLo but is that his stickers? I'd say Dan but its not his steering wheel is it? And it doesnt look like a vert...

Last edited:
yo, thanks for filming man, really fun day. It was good to see all you drift heads out there burning out and changing tires. I went through 3 pairs of tires and one pair was brand new. the car ran awesome and I got to go pretty fast. Bobby wouldn't let me start were everyone else was starting cause i don't have a cage but I was still getting in the middle of 3rd so 65-75 entry

who's incar was that at the end? got a huge shifter but you grabbed it at the base lol

sounds like a rex for sure, I assume JLo but is that his stickers? I'd say Dan but its not his steering wheel is it? And it doesnt look like a vert...

Haha if that was me, then FCs would be the size of Ford Excursions. Oh and an easy way to tell is how slow he was going. Oohhhhh

Back
Top Bottom