Sebring Drift JAN 18th

boxmod

Driver
The date has been changed to the 18th since the original flyer got posted.
http://www.bobbyoremotorsports.com/BobbyOreDriftingFlyer.pdf

l_b397cc5747884c57a4a2b6e78fb184cc.gif

top skinny lane is still like 8 lanes wide? and the big rectangle is like 300ft wide i think they said..

everythign in the red area is useable for these events, but parking has to use up some of it. but plenty of room still
sebring_entry.JPG

next event is the 18th of Jan. 100$ to drive (+1 free crew), $10 per spectator/crew (after the free 1), and 5$ per tire change.

*** ALL INFO IS AVAIL HERE:

If you choose to prepay you may call them at the 863-385-1924 number. On site payment is cash only.

Directions : head like you are going to the Sebring Racetrack. From US 98 turn onto Haywood Taylor Blvd. Continue past a powerplant/factory on right hand side of road. Turn right onto Carol Shelby BEFORE the racetrack facility(google calls this S Access Rd). You will be driving outside of the facility on a 1.5 lane nothing road in high grass. Continue to follow this for about a mile and you will come to a stop sign. (right will be houses) Turn left and you will come to a gate. That is the drift area entrance.

Call 863-385-1924

TIRE USE is hard to judge since we were there with only 4 people, I ran back to back solo for like 30 minutes at one point. I think you should havce 2 healthy used sets at a minimum, with up to 4 total sets to be safe. If we get a real event with 30+ drivers, 2-3 sets is fine. Tire changes are $5 each tire and other rules/costs are to be found here:

Because the venus is new, there MAY be a 'qualifying course' you must complete before ging to the bigger course. I have talked to them about this and they will work to make it smooth and fast testing. Don't throw a fit, just show them you can drive. Get there ON TIME or don't complain when you lose track time.

9:30am Mandatory drivers meeting, and facility closes at sundown since no lights.

We HAVE to have 25-30+ or no more Sebring events at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
done, if nothing happens to my car at Moroso the week before, i'll show up!! i'm down got so many tires...

my car might be running again by then but im not gonna have the money to drive that fare and reg to drive. :mad:

there should be 3 layouts: beginner intermediate and advanced. there might only be a beginner and a int/adv one too. not sure
they had lots setup last 2 times but no one showing up means they were gonna cancel this one

we got them to try one last time to get people. there will be some sort of course and it will be 3rd gear from what he was telling me. if you have questions call the number in the post.

this sounds like itd be perfect to get in and drift for the first time...ill have to see where my moneys at. if not ill definitely be out there to watch.

sfl guys lets meet up in wpb or moroso or somewhere on beeline hwy and i'll lead yall there. its two hours from boca to the track that early in the morning just over the speed limit and at the speed limit in highlands county, they are a pita.

im gonna be going out there and drifting for the first time:bigthumbu...cant wait to meet whoevers going out there hopefully get some pointers and guidance...

etxxz where you located? i live in WPB ill meet up with you for sure
i come from a bit south of wpb, beeline is the way to go. we can meet anywhere north of northlake (n turnpike) right on beeline. or at the moroso entrance whichever man. pm me and anyone else that wants to caravan :bigthumbu

.....got sooooo many tires mhwahaha haven't drifted in the longest time and i have a habit for collecting free tires all the time.

Back
Top Bottom