Seafoam

it helped on my girlfriends camry alot made the idle hella smoother and she says she gets better gas mileage it only took me a total of like 7 mins just make sure to pour the 1/3 of it into a plastic cup or something makes it alot easier when doing the brake booster part

see what i tell ya, its pretty awesome. yea forgot to mention it helps smooth out idle alot. peppier and better on mpg due to the increased compression.

yea, that im kinda iffy on. it just seems like it'd thin out the oil too much if you pour it in directly. i can almost guarantee that you wont notice any increase in performance from adding it in the crank case.

well it does thin out the oil now the whole thing is you must change your oil after you add to the crankcase and run the car till it stops smoking

i guess this is a ka's only topic cuz i'll be damned if i fuck up the baby doin this.....good shit tho chris

lol I sea foamed my old car once...

a month later it started burning oil like a fucking beast...

i dont recommend it...

and i wasnt beating on it.

i dont recommend it...

correlation does not prove causation, and thats a month later which weakens the claim that it was the seafoam. im not saying its not the seafoam's fault but theres little to no reasonable evidence. if we can get more people to claim similar or ppl who've used it with bad results then it is safe to assume that it is a bad product.

Last edited:
i guess this is a ka's only topic cuz i'll be damned if i fuck up the baby doin this.....good shit tho chris

ive done it on my sr n it runs fine

i dont recommend it...

thats only because the carbon build up was wat was keeping the motor from leaking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom