San Francisco Japantown - 40th Annual Cherry Blossom Festival - 4/21/07

damn i love those pics.....and those german cars are fucking beautiful.....but so expensive... i recognized some of those cars from other forums....cool beans

yeah that was a Sweet 211 E63

The M156 engine is the first benz motor that I really think is awesome

yeah i noticed they typo'd on that thread.....and i fianlly got to drive one....wow is all i can say lol...btw piner the whatever its called (think its 215 or 217) CL600 sucks dick....i got one that is knocking and i got the removed the heads....pain in my rear and i just started lol....

ontpic: that VIP style'd altezza looked sweet, and the black s14 look sdope as fuck..

i love the M3 and that color is to die for...

wheres the cherry blossoms...yeah right. that would be sick if they grow here.

Sick baller Junction fresh produce.

suaknee said:
wheres the cherry blossoms...yeah right. that would be sick if they grow here.

Sick baller Junction fresh produce.

Do you mean in the US? They grow fairly well in Washington DC.

yeah the blosom grow very well in the US. The only diference is that the Sakura is JP's national Flower, is link to hundreds years ago, and many samurai carried one with them to represent their life. The cherry Blosom only blooms for a week, and the samurai never knew when he was going to die. Now back to cars those are some sick rides...

cool. Thats deep. Yes its a beautiful sight when they coat the grass and float through the sky.

Memoirs of a Geisha, Last Samurai, and I'm sure theres more pictures and films that display the scenery quite well for those that haven't seen them in person.

Back
Top Bottom