Salt water fish tank thread

secrets2k

^^FISHTAILER
Driver
Not sure how many people on here have salt water tanks i know of a few but post some pics of ur setup think this would be a pretty cool thread :bigthumbu

my 24 gal aquapod
photo-24.jpg

photo-25.jpg

My 155 bowfront
photo-26.jpg

photo-27.jpg

And my bigboy 325 gallon(still getting everything set-up)
photo-28.jpg

lol are u talking to me? i have 2 pits and one of them just had 8 puppies i have had my fair share of pits

ah man... this makes me miss my set up. i need to set up a new tank...

full blown reef keeper here... with acros and all the hard/rare stuff lol

ps make you sure your feeding your sun coral...

ah man... this makes me miss my set up. i need to set up a new tank...

full blown reef keeper here... with acros and all the hard/rare stuff lol

ps make you sure your feeding your sun coral...

yeah i feed it it sucks to have to feed pretty much ever single head, theres like 70+ heads on it

lol i used to just cover them up with a bowl or something shoot some myish shrimp in there and be done with it... have you seen the yellow and black versions too? make sure also if you keep it out of the light since it is a non photo synthatic coral it will probaly do better.

also take care of the xenia while its still small... that shit spreads like fucking fire.

also i dont know if you know this or not but you can trim back coral if they become to large and sometimes LFS(local fish stores) will give you a few bucks store credit if you bring in some frags and shit. just a thought

PS.... F U PANCHO

Last edited:
i want a puppie!!! sell me one or give me one! btw nice setup. i had to get rid of mines. my little sister poured milk in my water for some odd reason.

i want a puppie!!! sell me one or give me one! btw nice setup. i had to get rid of mines. my little sister poured milk in my water for some odd reason.

i am selling them for 300$ each already have 6 sold just need to wait til they are old enough

Back
Top Bottom