Sale gone bad!

My s13 silvia drift machine was sold about 4 months ago to cheap_sticke05 and he still owes me $1,300 for it still and now i can't get a hold of him for those of you that know me I'm working in Thailand. If you know Richards current number i want my money or my car back its starting to piss me off.

by the way I don't give my stuff to people till they give me all the money but he sent the money through amscot and it never came. some mix up with them idk so now he still owes me the rest.

By the vin number you can get the owners information if he registered it or transferred the title to his name. a certified letter comes and they need to show id and sign that they got the letter.

Pretty sure I saw the car forsale again, looks like he bought it and flipped it. Sounds like ur shit out of luck.

So does anyone know him or know how I can get a hold of him? He lives in kissimee drives my RHD s13 silvia if you have seen it driven around let me know its skyline gray.

damn. that sucks. i wanted that one but i didnt have the money for it :( i browse the fs section a lot so ill post if it pops up

u might as well write that money off bro......u never give someone your part of a deal until they fulfill their part....

This S13? Damn, son.

DSC_0836.jpg

http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58938

Back
Top Bottom