Safc-2

well i decide to sell my hot pink s13 and i posted on here and i had to ppl come see it and i had some problems getting the tittle but i got it but the second person thet saw it came two weeks after and broke in my car and stole my super afc2 and the funny part is that my lsd was sitting in the floor of the passanger seat and this guy didnt even take it when he first checked out the car he seemed interested but all he did was check it out to see what to steal w/e it happen a while back but the funny part is that when i finished moving to my new house i was reviewing the video from that night from my cctv and i have him and his friend taking my parts and also hes on the forum i will disclose his screen name when i find him again because now my car is hiddin with in the streets of miami so my word of advice is your going to sell your car meet up some where else and make shure they have cash at hand to do bussiness

his screen name is 240sxkate

Last edited:
this is often the reason why i meet people not at my house unless i have to.but to sell a car id def say meet sumwhere otehr then home

Back
Top Bottom