Sachs Clutch?

ahmedootie

Camel Jockey
Driver
I have been trying to get feedback on Sachs clutches. It seems they make the OEM SRT4 clutchs, and well... those don't seem to be horrible lol.
I am looking for a new clutch for my M3.
If you have any experience or knowledge on the subject, please lmk.
Thank you.
~Ahmed

i had one on my old s13. I put it in when my old clutch disintegrated. I didnt like it cuz it slipped everytime when i went into second hard. Yet I have a buddy who has a singe cam ka on boost and the sachs holds fairly well with the 5-7 psi he runs. If the M3 is is the track slut why not just save and get a decent clutch for it?

I actually don't even need a clutch!I am doing the headgasket, pulleys, injectors, chip and afm over xmas break. And the stock flywheel on these cars is heavy as FUCK, so I figured I'd upgrade it. Soooooo, I found a fidanza lightweight for 450 bux. BUT, on ebay, this online store is selling a fidanza lightweight flywheel with a sach's clutch for 600 bux. Just about everyone who I spoke with told me to do the clutch w/ the flywheel, so I figured i would...

i had an e30 with a sachs stage 2 or 3, cant remember... but it never slipped on me once... it would chatter a little if i slipped a little too long taking off, didnt like slipping lol..... but the damn thing didnt slip once while sliding, hard clutch kicks, hard launches....

Back
Top Bottom