s14sr oil filter question

sr20zenki

ok ive searched an searched an cant find a straight answer.
i need the exact part # to an s14 sr20 oil filter, i cant really wait to order one off the internet, so if i were to the advance auto parts which oil filter should i get.

cuz every search thread ive looked under usually end up being thread jacked into some dumb topic lol.

so what part number is the oil filter on an s14 sr20 im sure someone buys there oil filters at the autopart. lmk thnaks

dammmm actually i was really hoping ud be the one with the answer lol. fml lol

ok but do u know if its possible to get it at the auto parts? ppl say off the se-r but thats bs ive tried that and the threads r different so idk

1996-98 200sx Se-r

is this a for sure? or an i think? just wondering cuz ive tried a 95 ser i think it was that someone told me is the right one an it didnt work

Last edited:
yes ser is fine. I buy the nissan one for two reasons its a touch smaller than afermarket and iv seen the diff between aftermarket and nissan iv cut them both open nissan has almost 50% more paper. Not that it matters 50% of oil bypasses the filter anyways.

at sears where i used to work, the oil filter for my black top/vvl is number 14612. the guys at another shop did my oil chnage and it is also the same as a 350z. the 14612 number should be similar to all auto parts store. hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom