S14chino

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck you you dnt know me!

you remember wrong....i wanted $300 you told me i was crazy they go for $160 on ebay i said then go buy it off ebay so dnt tlk shyt. you obviously have nothing better to do with your time

yea and they do.. so your crazy.. and i did get my off ebay for 120 shipped.. and its in perfect condition.. so your even more crazy.. i dont talk shit.. i speak the truth.. now shut your vagina for a mouth and send this man his part or give him his money back theif..

yea and they do.. so your crazy.. and i did get my off ebay for 120 shipped.. and its in perfect condition.. so your even more crazy.. i dont talk shit.. i speak the truth.. now shut your vagina for a mouth and send this man his part or give him his money back theif..

and i sold mine for $300 so obviously im not.....i havnt received any money so nothing is getting shipped out until i do!

its usually the ones that bitch the loudest that are guilty of something. The bank should be able to tell you if the MO was cashed. If it has been then I suggest a road trip with a few friends and a baseball bat.

i went to the bank today and i have to wait for the money order to clear on monday so it looks like if s14chino did recieve it he didnt spend it. i want appoligize for that but i will put out a warning for anyone else who does buisness with him...... he is shady and if you send him a message dont expect a reply for a week or so.

i went to the bank today and i have to wait for the money order to clear on monday so it looks like if s14chino did recieve it he didnt spend it. i want appoligize for that but i will put out a warning for anyone else who does buisness with him...... he is shady and if you send him a message dont expect a reply for a week or so.

money order never received so the fuck up was on your side.
Like I said before... internet was down for a week.... you could have called me on the cell...
I have sold lots of stuff on here with NO issues except for you. I don't see how you say I'm shady??? I didn't ship it cause money never got to me...
besides... the $100 dollars you "supposedly" sent me isn't worth the bullshit you have started.

the rest of you are just plain ignorant asses starting with Paul... Biggest LOSER on this site....No life at all except TROLLING this site to start shit.. He needs to grow up...

Last edited:
what pisses me off the most is where the fuck did my money go then, did he keep it hopeing i wouldnt go to the bank or what

guess you don't understand english........:confused:

I never got your money order....if I did you would have the manifold....
make sure when you go to the bank tomorrow you verify what happened to the MO because it wasn't cashed by me.....and make sure you post a copy of it so you can man up and take back all the shit you talked....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom