s14 steering rack in s13

Sketchy564

Driver
Has anyone done this? from what i know theyre interchangable, but one of the bushings needs to be changed, according to google... i have the energy suspension steering rack bushings and it said it would fit all 240sx models

my friend was telling me that you need the banjo fitting from an s13 to go to the rack, is this true?

basically i puilled my engine out last night and im putting the new one in either tonight or monday. Ive been driving around with no power steering, so id imagine the rack is a little messed up. I have a perfect power steering rack from my s14 that i saved, and id like to hook up power steering this time around, and its a hell of a lot easyer to change the rack with the engine out

has anyone here ever done this? and did anything need to be changed or was it a direct swap in?

thanks in advance

im personally not sure but im pretty sure the friend ur talkin about is steve dude if steve said that man he's right he knows his shit when it comes to 240's bro

They just like to blame you for their own stupidity and lack of experience.

Tag was my account.

http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?p=812450#post812450
My stupidity was listening to everyone on here saying good things about Steve and letting him work on my car instead of sticking to my original plan of doing all my own work.
My lack of experience....you don't know me. And he doesn't know how to put an oil return line on.

No offense to you and I have no hard feelings but this had to be addressed as not a good point;)

Tag was my account.

http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?p=812450#post812450
My stupidity was listening to everyone on here saying good things about Steve and letting him work on my car instead of sticking to my original plan of doing all my own work.
My lack of experience....you don't know me. And he doesn't know how to put an oil return line on.

No offense to you and I have no hard feelings but this had to be addressed as not a good point;)

u can make every single comment u want
but u r wrong and ur oil line was on and not leaking oil
and their was oil in the engine....
and u came back after a week a claimed rodknock after u bought a t28 for 800 buck with a fake megan mani
thinking im gunna pay for ur motor....

My lack of experience.... letting him work on my car instead of sticking to my original plan of doing all my own work.

They kind of go hand and hand right? You dont know shit... so you had someone else work on your car. Its not that big of a deal, but Im sure you know theres no warranty right? Soooooo whats your point?

omg i dont even know what to say to this but LMAO and idk exactly what happened but from what it sounds like you probably shoulda checked your oil to make sure you weren't getting low instead of just letting oil "leak out" until eventually it created rod knock

omg i dont even know what to say to this but LMAO and idk exactly what happened but from what it sounds like you probably shoulda checked your oil to make sure you weren't getting low instead of just letting oil "leak out" until eventually it created rod knock

DAVE THE BEST PART OF IT IS THE ENGINE HAD OIL THE WHOLE TIME...
I CHECKED IT 3 TIMES AND IT HAD SUFFICENT OIL....
JUST A FUKING HATER TRYING TO RUIN MY WORK:chair:

Back
Top Bottom