s14 staggered wheels need help

got240?

ok i got a friend saying that these wheels will fir on my car with np. i just want to make sure i can fit them before i drop 500.00 on these rims.im getting them a Xmas gift from my girl and i don't want to piss her off by getting these and not be able to use them or return them.

these are the rims
http://oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/Wheels-for-Mustang/Mustang-Cobra-Deep-Dish-Wheel-silver_12

my question is will these fit on my s14 without any major mods to the car. i hear that they will fit no problem. can anyone confirm this so i don't have a piss off girl at me. i guess cause of the offset these are they will fit perfect?

thanks guys.

You will be fine. friend of mine (ese 14 on the forum) had the 17x10.5 all around with same offset I believe with no major issues. Do you have any suspension mods?

7429390820_2942ff42f7_b.jpg

They will fit and but you'll need a spacer in the front to clear coilovers.

On my old s13

6994183950_b529bdfb5e_b.jpg

P.S, those are ugly as fuck.

Last edited:
no i got all stock suspension. i dont want to camber them i want them to sit at the right camber as if there stock wheels. i dont want the jdm look i just want them normale and deep dish these will be fine??

no fender pulling??
no fender rolling??

They are just going to look bad if you are stock height. You might need a roll depending on tire size you will probably need spacers in the front like Leo said

Woah, stock suspension?

Save your bills.

Seriously fuck this idea. Go get some Z/g35 wheels.

^If you want your car to look right you will need coils. Otherwise you will just have some sick wheel gap and your car will look just wierd. Even with lowering springs it will be hard to pull those wheels off. I would go with Leos idea and just get Z rims or something similar. And put the remaining money towards coils or something cool.

lowering springs wont help. not even eibach sportlines will be anything close and those go the lowest. just save up for some decent coils and a set of RUCAs to dial out the camber.

well the thing is i dont want to camber at all i want the tires all on the floor i dont want to have them cmabered out. if i go with coilovers then i can lower it close anough to where it should look good but camber is still stock.

how would this work? i dont want to mess with the stock camber.

this is easy buy rucas, toe arms and coils before wheels

but im not drifting the car i want this for looks i dont want the jdm all cambere out look just want all the 4 wheel on the floor with some sick deep dish rims is all.

im not slideing it its for looks pretty much what would i need the other stuff for thats going to stiffen up my suspension and i want it loose for when i race here and there i want the cr to dip still.

i do sometimes street race and drag at the strip but not alot at all so i rather just look good and once in a while go to the track and play around but mainly street the car so i want it to look good.

if i put all the stuff on it going to make it stiff and it will slide really easy cause its so stiff i dont want that.

i didnt say get stiff coils. i think the problem is you really dont understand any of this the reason you get rucas is so that you can straighten out your camber because the lower you go the more negative your camber will be thats just how it works if you need me to explain why i can but i dont think its worth it her. the reason for the toe arms is because camber is not independent from toe so if you adjust camber back straight with the rucas you will have your toe way off and eat tires and i dont think you want that.

so like i said this is simple buy rucas, toe arms and coils then wheels. if you want it soft buy coils that arent stiff.

but im not drifting the car i want this for looks i dont want the jdm all cambere out look just want all the 4 wheel on the floor with some sick deep dish rims is all.

im not slideing it its for looks pretty much what would i need the other stuff for thats going to stiffen up my suspension and i want it loose for when i race here and there i want the cr to dip still.

i do sometimes street race and drag at the strip but not alot at all so i rather just look good and once in a while go to the track and play around but mainly street the car so i want it to look good.

if i put all the stuff on it going to make it stiff and it will slide really easy cause its so stiff i dont want that.

You telling us what you want, and hes telling you what you need to accomplish that... Whether your drifting or not, if you want as close to 0* camber as you can get you NEED rucas and toe arms 100% when your car is lowered. Coilovers will give you the ride height you want to make the rims not look like they are on a truck... Then you want a softer ride? Get coils that are soft or get coils with dampening adjustment... And once you get coils and see how much better you car handles as well as looks, you wont give a crap about the stiffer suspension.

You clearly don't have an understanding on how suspension geometry works. Like anything else in life, do some research. You should have a thorough understanding on what you want, and how to achieve it. Refrain from being spoon fed on the forums. You're OBVIOUSLY on a budget, so why throw money away? Spend it RIGHT the first time.

thats cool i thank you all for the info its really helping me alot. i have no clue about suspension and what not this is why im asking you all for help.

i guess it makes sence being that u explained why i need the other stuff i just didnt want anyone thinking that im drifting the car and there trying to set my car up with a drift/jdm look and ride thats not what i want and thats what i was trying to explain to everyone reading this.

well this great info for people like me that doesnt no how to get the look they want. ill get the suspesion first, and yes im on a budget right now cause i did 3 motor swaps 3 times on 2 diffrent cars so im alittle straped for now.

the motor swaps where not cheap by all means so right now im just feeling out what i want to do this is the only reason why im on my budget right now or i would just buy everythig i needed and call it a day. i just dont have it like that right this min.

but back on subject ill get them does it really matter witch ones i buy like will ebays work or should i get a name brand

Last edited:
I would go Isis if you are on a budget there is a deference between the nice stuff and the cheap stuff but honestly you probably won't notice since you don't know much about suspension stuff. But the reason I say go Isis over eBay is if something does break at least you have a company that will stand behind their product. And IMO the extra 20 bucks or so is worth the custumer service. Just give enjuku racing a call and they will set you up with all the suspension parts you need

Back
Top Bottom