S14 Sr20det AC Problem

I have a 1996 S14 with a S14 Sr20 in it. I am running the stock sr20 compressor and custom lines. I have tried adding R134 while ac is on max cool but the compressor wont kick on. Everything lights up on the dash correctly and all of the fuses are good. But still nothing.

Plz help.

P.S. I already searched everywhere. It seems this is supposed to be just plug and play.

Checking it now

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Is there only one plug that goes from the car to the compressor? I plugged in a brown plug that was getting power into the compressor. Still Nothing. But there is another black wire in the vacinity that doesnt have a plug on it just a wire with a pin at the end. :ugh:

U have to ground out the triple pressure plug for it to turn on. thats what i had to do. i wont turn on if its empty.. thats what the pressure switvch does

Pics of wires n plugs

But simple on the compressor theres 2 wires, on is grounded tonda compressor and the other goes tonthe plug, if ur getting 12volts at dat plug make sure the other wire is grounded. If u have both that covered n compressor still no turns on...guess what compressor cluch is shit

But check for power n ground first!

Back
Top Bottom