s14 SR vs s15 SR

hes not buying a motor swap he was looking at a car that already had it swapped in.

s15 sr all day anyway, its newer, less mileage, better turbo, better injectors, everything better. people who say the transmission is shit are retarded if they are comparing it to the stock 5spd that can barely hold 300whp. they are just repeating what some tool online said. yea the 6spd trans is weak if you are a pro driver pushing over 350whp beating the car up every single time you drive it. which I am sure you are most likely not so don't worry about it and the fairy tales that go with it. my uncle has had his for over 3 years with no problems and loved it so much he converted his 180sx blacktop to 6spd. :bigthumbu:eek:

also if your coilpacks go bad just fix it the right way and buy new ones, you can get oem or aftermarket from the internet, dont be that retard who puts used ones in and has the same issue 2 months later. quality > quantity

newer does not mean better it means the same, the VG30e was made from 1983 to 2004 and the machining and building process stayed the same... the engine stayed the same and tolerances stayed the same... the technoloy changed. ;)

who ever says ANY Sr20 is unreliable are idioits. OG members on the forum will vouche for how reliable my sr was in my prime days. i daily drove my car, was at atleast 2-3 drift events DRIFTING a month, plus drove through the state to go to events.

to have a reliable motor is all comes down to tuning, if its tuned right. itll last for years

all i did was change the oil

and i know... my post was totally unrelated to the topic

newer does not mean better it means the same, the VG30e was made from 1983 to 2004 and the machining and building process stayed the same... the engine stayed the same and tolerances stayed the same... the technoloy changed. ;)

in the sense of the sr20 newer means better.

Back
Top Bottom