s14 Rim fitment question

Post a pic or wheels specs (width, offset, etc)
or ur gonna get flamed and ur thread will be a FAILure lol
Hurry! ;)

i didnt realize i forgot the link... good lookin out :bigthumbu and thank for not being a dick unlike most people :bigthumbu

The first ones might be possible but will need a pretty serious fender roll and pull

the second ones i doubt will fit unless you have an intense wide body

either way, both will more than likely need over fenders. Get the wheels. THose are gangster as hell.

The first ones might be possible but will need a pretty serious fender roll and pull

the second ones i doubt will fit unless you have an intense wide body

either way, both will more than likely need over fenders. Get the wheels. THose are gangster as hell.

like i said it would be a 50mm over fender on the back and a 20mm on the front, would they fit?

You'll need 20mm overs in the front for the 18x10 0 Offsets.
This is 17x10 +5, As you can see, they clear stock metal, but extend another 5mm, and add another inch of overall diameter, and well...you'll need overfenders, at least 20mm.
DSC04866.jpg

For the rear 18x13 +10, yeah for sure 50s.

soooooo would they fit with a 20mm on the front and a 50mm on the back ? without the use of spacers?
Don't you reading what we're telling you at all?

You're gonna need 20mm overs in the front, at least, you're gonna have to bang your inner fender linings, you might have to tube your car. For those wheels, It's gonna require lots of modifications in order to fit. And that was just the front.

For the rear, you're gonna have to cut your rear quarter and install 50mm overs.

The way my Puerto rican mind works:
Buy the wheels if theyre ur bolt pattern (which those r).
The only offset I worry about if Positive offset bc then ull run into brake clearance issues.
Then make the car fit the wheels.
Alot of guys go with weaksauce wheel fitment bc theyre afraid or dont know if the wheels will fit.
Fuk it.
make the car fit those muthrfkrs.
Go for it.
Ull be ballin with those.

Back
Top Bottom