s14 radiator

rb_reds13

I need a radiator with better cooling capacity for my rb20det. I have a 90 hatch and was wondering if the s14 radiators are any better than the shitty s13 radiators? Anyone have any suggestions I'm eventually going to buy a mishimoto but I need something to get me to school already....If anyone wants to sell me a radiator let me know...

If you need somethin to get you to school you'll be buying the radiator that I have for sale "S13" it came out of my car that I used to drive every day... Let me know I'm asking $50 obo I'm in Davie.

What shape is it in...I have a stock radiator in my car as of right now. I was just wondering if the s14 radiator has more cooling capacity. Thanks!

rb_reds13 said:
I need a radiator with better cooling capacity for my rb20det. I have a 90 hatch and was wondering if the s14 radiators are any better than the shitty s13 radiators? Anyone have any suggestions I'm eventually going to buy a mishimoto but I need something to get me to school already....If anyone wants to sell me a radiator let me know...
The one I have is perfect. I thought you needed something to take you to school...

Back
Top Bottom