S14 KA intercooler kit

Fairlady280z

Spectator
Anyone know where i can find a intercooler kit for a s14 w/ a KA? ive been searching for awhile but all i find are for SRs..i want to make sure i buy one in which everything will fit up right. thanks

ssautochrome! dont wanna here shit about there tubos or manifolds its just piping and baller price!

cool thanks for the help guys, well i looked on ssac site on the kits they had were for SR20 cars, nothing for KA-Ts. And Eddie hes a sponsor on here right? whats the name of the shop i forgot it, was it spoolup?

oh and Abe you haz a pm

Last edited:
actually a guy joe there has a ka-t. I spoke with him on the phone for a bit.very cool, and helpful guy. Im sure they could help you out if you called em'.

I purchased my last item from them. Im gonna buy from them again when im ready for my last couple pieces i need. GL man.

jgs has a starter kit for an s14, but there really isent any ka-t applications. first is it all depends on ur turbo placement. if ur doing a bottom mount setup with like a t25/t28 than an s13/s14 sr intercooler piping kit will work. if ur doing a topmount turbo (anysize) the cold side of the piping will work but the hot side will not. ur own ur own with that part. every turbo kit is diffrent so intercooler piping diameter, bands and routing of the piping with be diffrent as well. so more info on the turbo setup ur a running will help solve this problem for u.

Last edited:
jgs has a starter kit for an s14, but there really isent any ka-t applications. first is it all depends on ur turbo placement. if ur doing a bottom mount setup with like a t25/t28 than an s13/s14 sr intercooler piping kit will work. if ur doing a topmount turbo (anysize) the cold side of the piping will work but the hot side will not. ur own ur own with that part. every turbo kit is diffrent so intercooler piping diameter, bands and routing of the piping with be diffrent as well. so more info on the turbo setup ur a running will help solve this problem for u.

exactly, thats i was thinking of just spending the extra dough and having a shop just make me the piping that way i know itll fit for sure and maybe having them mount the bov at teh same time too...im using a JGS log manifold with a t3/t04e. i saw jgs kit but its out of stock and only a little bit cheaper than having someone fab one up for me at a shop. what im really looking for is a cheap kit that'll mount up right, as i want to be able to do everything on my own and have the car up and running instead fo trailering it to a shop and having ti sit there till they're done 'y know?

Back
Top Bottom