s14 headlight probelm

s14aleXXX

so im doing to conversion from my 95 to 97 s14 and i just got in my lights. When i go to connect them, the f****** plug is different, anyone know what i have to do or what o have to buy. Please let me know

ok go to ur local autoparts store, they sell universal weather proof connectors. purchase them. now make ur own connector from harness to headlight. it wont be "factory" but it will look nice and clean and u can still disconnect ur headlights. hardwired ftl!

Oh and there is no "headlight" harness on s14, the harness is the main engine bay harness and the harness just plugs dirctly into the bulbs. Fyi

Last edited:
they sell em at advanced auto parts it wont come up in the computer if you ask you have to physically go to the isle were all the bulbs are and next to the fuses should be on the top shel to your right there are haedlight plugs for you....what kind of bulb does your car have??? i might have one for you already lmk... theres normal ones sold in a single pack and a "performance" high heat kind sold in a double pack for like $8 more...

now the high beam is just a regular h1 so yeah u can just use a regular connector...

o and ps this is pretty much if your other plug is effed up because your zenki and kouki should already use the same high beam plug...

Last edited:
s14 zenki bulb is h4(low) 9006(hi) kouki is h1(low) 9006(high)

so high beam should plug in, low beam like stated above goto the auto parts store and get the connector

thanks for the help guys but i already figured it out. the lights came with a 4 prong connector so i swung by u pick and picked up 4 2 prong connectors and rewired them from the car and from the headlights. It cam out pretty good i must say, i can still unplug the headlights and everything. Once again thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom