S14 fuel relay wire (killswitch)

Fairlady280z

Spectator
hey guys i want to wire up a fuel killswitch for my s14, im gonna try and splice it from the fuel relay wire from the ECU...anyone here know which wire it is? i cant find any pics of it online and i don't have a FSM. thanks in advance

ok just found TWO black wires with a purple stripe on them...how do i know which one is which? i can see where they lead out from because of the plastic over the wires going into the harness

the pin harness is numbered
look at the harness and the pic of the harness on aem and it will tell you which one

What I did with mine was, I went to the fuel pump, unplugged it with the ignition ON and engine OFF. Checked with a test light wich wire gave me power. Then I turned the ignition OFF to see if the live wire would cut out... Once you find that wire, rout it back to the front of the car and cut/splice it with the switch...

What I did with mine was, I went to the fuel pump, unplugged it with the ignition ON and engine OFF. Checked with a test light wich wire gave me power. Then I turned the ignition OFF to see if the live wire would cut out... Once you find that wire, rout it back to the front of the car and cut/splice it with the switch...

Yea, i was thinking of just splicing the wiring from where the fuel wire goes into the fuel pump and running the switch towards the center console...but there was two wires coming out of the fuel pump harness (the smaller harness is the fuel pump one, the bigger one is for the float sender) Looking at the two wires neither one was black with a purple stripe which i thought was weird but w/e im gonna have to get a test light and do what you did to figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom