s14 fuel leakkk! helpp

Long story short. I have a puddle of fuel under the right rear passenger side. The tank is soaked and dripping.of u wipe the tank more fuel comes but from higher up, I can't see up there. Is there a way to see/check the lines before I have to drop everything?

dono about s14 but s13 has the fuel lines up top coming down from the pump maybe you pinched one or sliced it some how check lines

The only lines you can see without dropping it are the feed and return lines. take off the passenger side rear wheel and you can see them there.

Chances are that you will have to change the tank.

@vas that's the first thing I did
@abe can u hold it till I check if u can like Monday/Tuesday the latest maybe ill even attemp it today

Dude buy that kids tank for $100 I asked around junk yards in Cairo lane and they all wanted more than what the dealer charged I drove to zepherhills fl only to find another cracked tank in shitty condition the guys like you. Can just repair if and I wanted to punch him. I ended up with a shiny new one from nissan I'm still thinking about removing it in favor of a fuel cell and reselling it in the future.

Back
Top Bottom