s14.5

hey guys im trying to get a S15 radiator core support put on a S14 anybody know a shop that can do it without charging a arm and a leg i would be doing it sometime next week or week after.

hey guys im trying to get a S15 radiator core support put on a S14 anybody know a shop that can do it without charging a arm and a leg i would be doing it sometime next week or week after.

It fits direct. No problems. The only difference is the hold are precut behind the headlamps for the extra space needed. As long as your swapping into a clean chassis the book rate is 12.4 hours. That includes all the required R&Is(remove and Reinstalls) and such. Then add in for corrosion protection and paint. Average Body shop labor is $38 - $45 and hour.

u know u can mod ur s14 core support to work(no getto shit) there are proper instructions and diagrams to do it correctly!! search the web!! and save money

mine core support was bent in thats why i got the s15 one . So anybody know any shops ???

It fits direct. No problems. The only difference is the hold are precut behind the headlamps for the extra space needed. As long as your swapping into a clean chassis the book rate is 12.4 hours. That includes all the required R&Is(remove and Reinstalls) and such. Then add in for corrosion protection and paint. Average Body shop labor is $38 - $45 and hour.

all the front end stuff is off the engine isnt even on the car the fenders, hood radiator all that is off already

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom