s13 z32 brake upgrade, which bmc?

S chassis friends. I'm doing a z32 brake upgrade to the s13. The car is non abs and manual. Therefore it has the 7/8 bmc, which z32 or z31 bmc should I run and why? Ive read the 300zx swap page but I'm still confused, any help would be great. Thanks.

Ok I will give you a real answer.

Stock will work just fine and anything bigger will just have a better pedal feel so what ever you can get the cheapest is what you should get if price doesn't matter 17/16 z32 master is best with a auto s14 booster will have the best pedal feel

wAIT... you have an S13 now?! I ran Z32's with stock everything since day one (you've driven my car) and to me they feel fine. Just now i upgraded to the 17/16 cylinder i believe but I havent driven the car yet so IDK

But stock is indeed fine

Perfect. Thanks for the help, and yes I'm a noob just got into drifting last week.

Can I drift with an open diff? :D

Mike I love your build you gotta take me for a spin.

I'll upgrade the brakes and plum the hydro etc. Once all that's done if I don't like it, I'll upgrade the BMC and the booster. Thanks so much.

lol! Open diff is perfect for drifting! Jk glad to see you building something again. Would be my pleasure to have you ride along and maybe even drive!

btw it sounds like you will be running an inline hydro setup. Have you considered the dual caliper setup?

Last edited:
lol! Open diff is perfect for drifting! Jk glad to see you building something again. Would be my pleasure to have you ride along and maybe even drive!

btw it sounds like you will be running an inline hydro setup. Have you considered the dual caliper setup?

No inline here gktech dual rear caliper setup with mustang rotors. You already know! And dam drive? It would be my pleasure lol. Your car is too sick.

Back
Top Bottom