S13 SR20DET A/C help!!!

Bryan

(OIO/ - RPS13 - \OIO)
Driver
this has been an ongoing problem (expensive one too). before I begin I did some research and have come up pretty much empty handed. For some reason, when the A/C is connected and turned on, it will work for about 5 minutes and then stop. It is later to be discovered that a fuse has blown. We put a bigger fuse and it just delays the time of the fuse blowing. Ive been told it was probably the compressor, but since I dont live in japan, i cant just go off and buy a new one. Does anyone know if the jdm sr20det compressors have interchangeable parts with usdm sr20's? (like can i use the compressor clutch from a sentra with an sr20?) Any helpful information will be greatly appreciated. Thanx in advance

p.s. im well aware of using a KA compressor and rigging it on. But im trying to stay with the SR one and making it work

ib4 the lulz

you could just ask for an sr compressor ..people will sell those cuz alot of people have them..try festival motor p.r.s jackson performance ...and anyother shops like them that sell sr rb ka vq b16

ib4 the lulz

you could just ask for an sr compressor ..people will sell those cuz alot of people have them..try festival motor p.r.s jackson performance ...and anyother shops like them that sell sr rb ka vq b16

fwd sr compressors arent the same as rwd sr compressors. im trying a different one from jdm of miami right now. as for a lot of ppl having sr ac compressors....idk about that. KA ones are uncommon but pop up from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom