s13 KA-T Crazy issue with AFR's

i have a s13 Ka-t and the problem is when i start the car and at any given time when driving the AFR's dip to 10 and the car bogs like it wants to shut off. i rev it up some times it goes away and drives good,it also hiccups lean some times.The weather tends to play some roll in it cause when its cooler out like night time it happens less. once in the blue the temps go up but not to the HOT and when i check i had to finish filling up the radiator. it sometimes shuts off when i let off the pedal too. when i go under full boost AFR's are perfect at 11.4 all the way across the rpms. i check the fuel pressure when it happens at idle and it shows fine on the gauge. when i had car tuned it was running great that was like in january when it was cold now it runs like shit and the logs dont show that theres anything out of the normal. i have replaced the MAF, Dizzy ,new cap and rotor, replaced TPS, and ECU, coolant temp sensor, and boost leak tested. i checked the injectors there close in resistance and no leaks. new plugs wires and fuel filter.i have about 3 months working on this and no results. i will appreciate and help or input and thanks in advance.i will try to post a log when i get home.

Mods List:
93 S13
98 Ka24de-T
T-25 garret turbo (water/oil cooled) 10 PSI w/ WG washer mod
oem s15 480cc injectors
cx racing turbo manifold w/ elbow and 3" exhaust straight back
cx racing FMIC
Hks BOV
VMS FPR w/ gauge
PLX DM-6 Wideband with 0-1v signal out put for ecu o2 sensor
Nissan Maxima e60 Maf
AEM FI-C tuned by Chicken
oil catch tank
180sx VLSD
sr20 koyo 3 core Radiator

Last edited:
Honestly it could be a number of things. Do you have any datalogs from the AEM FIC when its going lean or dumping fuel? If everything is hooked up you should be able to montior your voltage afr's etc.. If you have any logs I can check them out for you...

Honestly it could be a number of things. Do you have any datalogs from the AEM FIC when its going lean or dumping fuel? If everything is hooked up you should be able to montior your voltage afr's etc.. If you have any logs I can check them out for you...

Alright I have one saved on there now when I get home I will send it to u thanks for ur help!

Back
Top Bottom