S13 electric fans question

use the factory fan connectors for the ac fan just cut off the connector going to the stock fan and repin it with the flex light one. them replace the fuse with i think a 20amp. fuse(check instruction manual for correct fuse rating) if that doesnt work wire them up to the cirgrette lighter circuit. its a key on circuit, just replace the fuse with a higher amp one.

I took out the stock ac fan relay and wired my own relay to the switched 12 volt pin. This way when I turn the key to the ''on'' position or start the car the fan comes on. It's a 30 amp relay, also I have a 20 amp fuse inline on the positive wire to the relay. Ive been running this setup for about 6 months with no problems. Its a 14 inch hayden fan.

i wired mine directly to the battery via a 30 amp relay....with a 30 amp fuse....i tied into the acc relay in the car....so when the key is switched on it turns the fans on....works great so far....the 1jz rides steady at 190degrees

wow thats definatly not the way to wire up a fan. The fan is suppose to turn on when the motor reaches operating temp.

i did the same as sc300turbo and it works awesome i recommend you keep the thermostat on your car.....cuz then your car will take to long to reaching regular cooling temperature.

Back
Top Bottom