S13 Dohc into 89 s13..

I shoot WIN

Fuck Bitches Get Money.
Driver
Hey guys, As some of you guys saw my coupe didnt want to start on Sunday and it was giving me a hard time.

I was able to pick up a DOHC with wiring harness, ecu and tranny. Now, I've never swapped a motor before nore do I have an engine lift or none of that good stuff.

I was wondering if a couple of you guys will be willing to lend a hand and help me get my car running (Its my daily) before next week (school starts)

Right now my brother is on vacation so im able to use his car but once he comes back im stuck with out a car.

I can provide food or beer?:D

umm it will have to be a weekend,i work monday through friday
and i have an engine lift..i just have to get it back from anthony

This Saturday or Sunday good for you guys? I start school the 5th :mad:

ill see if i have off those days if not then it will need to be morning time cuz i sometimes work at 130 on the weekends, but ill let u know, if i cant come up adam can prob still do it by himself or whatever

ill see if i have off those days if not then it will need to be morning time cuz i sometimes work at 130 on the weekends, but ill let u know, if i cant come up adam can prob still do it by himself or whatever

Alright, Thanks alot guys.

no problem just pm me ur number or text me or something my # is 561-633-1007 i find out my new schedule for work today so ill let u know

Back
Top Bottom