s13 coupe question.

thats what i thought cause of trim level and shit just like the hatches.

although ive heard otherwise and that if a coupe has a sunroof then it has been installed but i dont think thats true.

well it can be installed if someone wanted one just had to be "customly made" or so. but yeah there are coupes and even fastbacks equiped with sunroofs too. but idk why really ive heard rumors that some people they don't like sunroofs on their 240's and wanted or actually removed sunroofs, i would keep it if i owned a s13 its good for this kind of weather in florida. :)

Yea right sunroofs suck! 1: they leak 2: more weight 3: loos ugly since it's buldging out of the roof. As for goood for the weather in Florida; get a vert.

coupes and hatches came with sunroof on the top models SE & LE. coupe came with power sunroof and hatches came the manual sunroof. both are known to leak.
personally i love sunroofs all my cars since my purple s14 have had them (del sol, s13 coupe, integra, s13 hatch) sunroofs FTW!!

damn i never seen anyone's sunroofs leaked but ill keep that in mind, i do like verts though but soft tops are breakable if not well mantained. has anyone seen a hardtop vert s13 before?

damn i never seen anyone's sunroofs leaked but ill keep that in mind, i do like verts though but soft tops are breakable if not well mantained. has anyone seen a hardtop vert s13 before?

Theres someone in the process of making one but I think it's only a one-off. I had a vert and driving w/the top up really sux due to the insane blind spots. With the top down You get all the cold and hot weather you'd like and no blind spots. From experience girls will always want to ride in a vert =)

Back
Top Bottom