S13 + 1UZ + ITB = WIN www.kwcworld.com

23psi4age

Spectator
S13 + 1UZ + ITB = WIN www.kwcworld.com VIDEO ADDED

EDIT :) Here is the video you have been waiting for - short but sweet!!

This is the link to our site - like it, leave a comment! http://kwcworld.com/2013/01/03/kwcworld-tv/

See video edit above

Whats up folks! If you are like me your girlfriend is working the night shift for new years eve! Weeeaaaakkkkk!! So I'm on the computer bringing you a little drift eye candy before 2013.

Check a quick article with pics that I put together on the well known Juan Henao's S13 drift car as it makes a resurgence with toyota?! power! Be on the lookout for a lot more features straight out of South Florida as we strive to get more in touch with the local auto enthusiasts for 2013.

Thanks for all of the support you have showed me! Happy New Year!

http://kwcworld.com/2012/12/31/eight-trumpet-orchestra/

banner-juan.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so ik this is probably a stupid question but remember I'm learning as i go. What are those open pipes at the top? Is that there in the place of using an exhaust system? and what does it do in terms of benefit? Like i said it may be a stupid question and i would look it up but i don't even know what they are called.

Ok so ik this is probably a stupid question but remember I'm learning as i go. What are those open pipes at the top? Is that there in the place of using an exhaust system? and what does it do in terms of benefit? Like i said it may be a stupid question and i would look it up but i don't even know what they are called.[/QUOTE

I would start with the title . Do you knew what 1uz is ? If so continue to the next part . Does ITB sound familiar ? No you say . Well try to google that

Ok so ik this is probably a stupid question but remember I'm learning as i go. What are those open pipes at the top? Is that there in the place of using an exhaust system? and what does it do in terms of benefit? Like i said it may be a stupid question and i would look it up but i don't even know what they are called.

Those are individual throttle bodies(ITB) its an intake system not exhaust. Rather then typical intake system with a runners to a manifold and then one throttle body. This uses small throttle bodies(usually motorcycle throttle bodies) for each cylinder which are left open atmosphere or can be put in a manifold if needed.
Gives the motor quicker throttle response.

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

I would start with the title . Do you knew what 1uz is ? If so continue to the next part . Does ITB sound familiar ? No you say . Well try to google that

Just give him the answer :chair: lol

Those are individual throttle bodies(ITB) its an intake system not exhaust. Rather then typical intake system with a runners to a manifold and then one throttle body. This uses small throttle bodies(usually motorcycle throttle bodies) for each cylinder which are left open atmosphere or can be put in a manifold if needed.
Gives the motor quicker throttle response.

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Just give him the answer :chair: lol

Thanks SHAPPA! :driving:

Back
Top Bottom