Running kinda hot

pignose_S13

Driver
have an sr with a stock radiator... it runs kinda hot... dont have pics but usually it should be like midway on the temp gauge or alittle lower if koyo or something .. well it runs in between the middle line and the one above it and sometimes to the next dash idk what it could be any suggestions ill get a pic of the gauge running if i have to thanks

it never overheated just runs alittle hot

checked sender and sensor everything im just stuck.. possibly flush it out tomorrow see if it helps idk

Last edited:
get a real temp gauge cant trust the stock one. also make sure your rad is clean inside and theres no leaks anywhere. do you have a clutch fan? if so make sure you have the plastic vent crap on it.

temp gauge was gonna be next thing... not leaking im gonna clean it good tomorrow and no i dont have a clutch fan... i have a feeling its not running hot just messed up gauge. idk ill update tomorrow with what happens

well im running nismo thermostat and even with my stock ka radiator and 1 fan i still stayed pretty cool....

werd..... fuck idk then headgasket maybe ? but if it was headgasket it should overheat within minutes. rgauge wrong or like i said radiator cloged or something

if you had a blown headgasket, when you open your rad cap with your car running you'd see it bubble up with every stroke of the engine.

Back
Top Bottom