Roy, STFU!!!!! Pwn3d! Video. Funny ****.

LowRisksCC MA47

Wrong wheel parked.
Driver
Ok, heres the story.
Tonight I went out to a party, instead of going out right after work to meet up with Kouki I went to go check out this rich kid party and try to talk some of them and their rich cars into this video Kouki and I are making. Anyways I drank a beer and hit the road :D *FREEBIE* Anyways I got home and called Kouki....after that Roy " my drunken friend in the video" calls me up with this bull****. "Eh Zach, Ross done left my *** man. I p***ed out on the dock and when I woke up everyone was gone man" Me- "so you need a ride huh?" him-"yea if you don't mind" Well I pick him up and im like hey man, since Im doing this for you...do me a favor and get the Camry on film for the movie im making. So we get to the location and I give him the instructions and make it clear not to talk on the video. I told the ****er atleast 15 times not to talk at all in the video. Heres the result when a drunk **** takes the camera and promises results.
Roy, SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friends don't let friends tape drunk.

Last edited:
I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. Roy rocks the house!

Try not to rape my bandwidth.

Asofdkhasodjaosdjoasdjnoasdjalsdjlasdn Alfkansfjal Ksdf

Lmfao!

I have to meet this kid in person. He is worse than the pizza delivery boy @ the ECHRF party.

Edit: "I swear past this point I will not talk.... I will not talk anymore........... **** THESE BUGS ARE KILLING ME!" LOLOLOLOOLOL

Last edited:
I may bring him to the event, he is one of the best people I know. Sometimes he gets on my ****ing nerves and makes me scream swear words, But hes been my best friend since the 4th grade. Hes always been a character.

hahahahahaha he is funny as hell, the greatest was when he complained about the bugs

Back
Top Bottom