rough night

NAKED MIKE

Spectator
my grandfather had surgery done to his shoulder today. i passed by the hospital to see how he was but he was in the middle of surgery. so the surgeon comes out and lets us know that everything went "perfect" but that only one person could come in the room to see him. after my grandma sees him they start kicking everyone out of the room to prepare for another patient getting out of surgery at the last minute my grandma pushes me in the room and while im being kicked out by a nurse l see him he sees me i smile he sees and waves and smiles...thats the last time i saw my grandfather. hours later he began to develop water in the lungs and began to be short of breath so i get a call at midnight tonight "mikey grandpa is doing bad get over here" so i get to baptist in 5 minutes i walk up to his room and find atleast 8 doctors sorunding my grandfather around 11:45pm he suffered a massive heart attack cpr was performed for 20 minutes but there was no bringing the old man back. tonight i lost the one man who i loved the most the man who taught me to ride bike who always pushed me to do better. i get to my grandmas house and lay on his side of the bed to find a picture of me beside where he slept. you never know how much u love something until its gone take care of your familys and always say i love you cuz u never know what can happen.ive never cried so hard in my life i am crushed that man meant the world to me.

R.I.P.

Jose Rodriguez mi abuelo

sorry to here about that. i know how it feels i lost my mom 2 years ago but remember hes in a better place now and hell always be looking over you

Wow Mike.....Im so sorry man. If you need anything call me.....even if its 2 am bro call me. Im at a loss for words right now man, sorry.

sorry for your loss dude... i looked at my grandfather the same way and didnt even get a chance to see him before he went. I def know the pain... RIP

thanks to everyone for there support most ppl should know my sfl family is my second fam i made this thread so that you guys can realize that u should always say i love you to your loved ones when u say bye never take them for granted they can be here one day and gone the next thank u sfl for your support

you already know how I feel through our texts.
if your grandma changes her mind, I can be there for the viewing/burial.

mike, love.. Im very very sorry to hear about this. If you need anything. Im here! Your family will be in my prayers!

my grandfather had surgery done to his shoulder today. i passed by the hospital to see how he was but he was in the middle of surgery. so the surgeon comes out and lets us know that everything went "perfect" but that only one person could come in the room to see him. after my grandma sees him they start kicking everyone out of the room to prepare for another patient getting out of surgery at the last minute my grandma pushes me in the room and while im being kicked out by a nurse l see him he sees me i smile he sees and waves and smiles...thats the last time i saw my grandfather. hours later he began to develop water in the lungs and began to be short of breath so i get a call at midnight tonight "mikey grandpa is doing bad get over here" so i get to baptist in 5 minutes i walk up to his room and find atleast 8 doctors sorunding my grandfather around 11:45pm he suffered a massive heart attack cpr was performed for 20 minutes but there was no bringing the old man back. tonight i lost the one man who i loved the most the man who taught me to ride bike who always pushed me to do better. i get to my grandmas house and lay on his side of the bed to find a picture of me beside where he slept. you never know how much u love something until its gone take care of your familys and always say i love you cuz u never know what can happen.ive never cried so hard in my life i am crushed that man meant the world to me.

R.I.P.

Jose Rodriguez mi abuelo

God Bless you and your family kid.....your grandfathers now watching over you like he always did but now from above R.I.P

im really sorry to hear this, feel better knowing hes not hurting or suffering anymore, just remember all the good times you had with him

it's really tough when you lose someone you care about. my condolences. there's really not much that can help heal that wound other than time. and if it's any consolation, I am sure he will live on within you. i'm sure you're aware that your friends will be there if you need anythin'.

Back
Top Bottom