Rotory guys LOOK!!

instead of riding the motor til it died, u could jus slide it until it died, that way u could of gotten another 5 mins of its life....

yea i know ive seen that vid like 4 time all ready im showing all my hater rotary friends that think rotary are not reliable the vid lol good **** the guys like just get a stick

hhmmm... rotary + miata = lightweight monsta nigga! maybe in the near future?....hhmm would have to see about that...

guys still a dumbass for doing it...must be nice to have like 20 motors and a car to blow!

stupid asses tring to copy that older vid of the D15 that wouldn't die that engine was immortal it took a lot longer to kill, but hey of course the wankel won't blow theres nothing to blow the seals at most will still turn if you keep the revs up.

just saw that vid, best part is when the camera guy is screaming to get a stick, everyone knows rocks are better for fires!

Haha that was pretty cool. I saw another video of some guys trying to blow their motor and it took them over 15 minutes of the same torture.

Back
Top Bottom